Thank You for Choosing Seamax Inflatable Boats and Accessories
Who buys inflatable boats?
Inflatable boats are bought by people of all ages. Some are young families looking for an inexpensive way to get out on the water. Some are hunters and trappers that may need to get into shallow areas or have to portage the boat. They require a boat with a high weight capacity and the durability not found in aluminum or fiberglass boats. Other buyers just don’t have the storage space for an aluminum or fiberglass boat. RV Boats Perfect for RVers! RVers are actually the main buyers of inflatable boats. They require a boat that is compact and lightweight that will fit into their RV or pickup when they decide to hit the road. They just want to get out onto the lake or river and do a little fishing or sightseeing. They also don’t want to spend a lot of money for this pleasure.
Why buy an inflatable boat?
- Inflatable boats are probably the most stable boats on the water. That’s why they are used for offshore rescue, whitewater rafting and are the boat of choice for most military agencies
- Inflatable boats can maneuver through just inches of water or handle the roughest of water conditions
- Inflatable boats work well with electric motors or even the smallest of gas outboards. A 9.9hp outboard will easily get a twelve foot inflatable up on plane
- Inflatable boats are very durable but in the event of a puncture or tear, they are easily repaired and can be done by virtually anyone
- Inflatable boats are quite lightweight compared to their aluminum and fiberglass counterparts
- Inflatable boats are very compact once rolled up and require very little space for storage. No need for a boat trailer or paying for storage
- Inflatable boats are quite inexpensive compared to aluminum and fiberglass boats
Please visit Seamax Marine Online Shop for all SEAMAX inflatable boats and accessories