Welcome to Kay Gee Inflatable Boats Canada.
“We carry the full line of Seamax inflatable boats and accessories.”
“Kaygee Boat Sales has been selling inflatable boats and accessories in Canada and the Territories since 2008 and have grown to be one of the largest and most trusted retailers of inflatable boats and accessories in Canada”
INFLATABLE BOATS AND ACCESSORIES…OUR ONLY BUSINESS!
“IT’S ALL IN THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION”
ALL BOATS AND ACCESSORIES ARE SHIPPED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA TO ALL POINTS IN CANADA AND THE TERRITORIES.
(Please note that we do not ship to the United States)
|BIG NEWS! DUE TO OUR UNPRECEDENTED GROWTH IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, SEAMAX IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE NOW OPENED A FACTORY AND ARE EXCLUSIVELY PRODUCING SEAMAX BOATS WITH OUR OWN SPECIALLY TRAINED SEAMAX EMPLOYEES! VIRTUALLY ALL OF OUR COMPETITORS ARE HAVING THEIR BOATS BUILT IN BIG FACTORIES THAT PRODUCE BOATS FOR DIFFERENT COMPANIES. WE NOW HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER EVERY ASPECT OF THE BUILDING OF OUR BOATS! WE USE THE MIRASOL PVC WHICH IS THE BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE PVC COMING OUT OF SOUTH KOREA AND OUR ACCESSORIES AND GLUES ARE ALSO SOURCED BY US TO INSURE THAT THEY ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE. WE NO LONGER HAVE TO “SETTLE” FOR WHAT MAY BE INFERIOR MATERIALS OR CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS THAT ARE BEING USED BY THE BIG FACTORIES.|
Who buys inflatable boats?
Inflatable boats are bought by people of all ages. Some are young families looking for an inexpensive way to get out on the water. Some are hunters and trappers that may need to get into shallow areas or have to portage the boat. They require a boat with a high weight capacity and the durability not found in aluminum or fiberglass boats. Other buyers just don’t have the storage space for an aluminum or fiberglass boat. RV Boats Perfect for RVers! RVers are actually the main buyers of inflatable boats. They require a boat that is compact and lightweight that will fit into their RV or pickup when they decide to hit the road. They just want to get out onto the lake or river and do a little fishing or sightseeing. They also don’t want to spend a lot of money for this pleasure.
Why buy an inflatable boat?
- Inflatable boats are probably the most stable boats on the water. That’s why they are used for offshore rescue, whitewater rafting and are the boat of choice for most military agencies
- Inflatable boats can maneuver through just inches of water or handle the roughest of water conditions
- Inflatable boats work well with electric motors or even the smallest of gas outboards. A 9.9hp outboard will easily get a twelve foot inflatable up on plane
- Inflatable boats are very durable but in the event of a puncture or tear, they are easily repaired and can be done by virtually anyone
- Inflatable boats are quite lightweight compared to their aluminum and fiberglass counterparts
- Inflatable boats are very compact once rolled up and require very little space for storage. No need for a boat trailer or paying for storage
- Inflatable boats are quite inexpensive compared to aluminum and fiberglass boats
LOCATED IN EDMONTON, KAYGEE BOAT SALES IS CANADA’S LARGEST
INDEPENDENT SEAMAX DEALER.